VGP PVHT 2106 with integrated inverter
In this case our VGP PVHT 2106 tracker integrates an ABB PRO 33 three-phase inverter, which is an ideal option for those photovoltaic installation below 500 kWp.
With this solution you can avoid using string monitoring boxes as the included inverter features an individual string monitoring, which facilitates installation and simplifies monitoring and maintenance.
PVHT 2106 is a fully integrated 210,6 m2 aperture photovoltaic single axis horizontal tracker,
including 108 REC 315PE72 modules, with a total of 34 kWp, and an ABB PRO 33 three-phase
Its continuous tracking system is based on a brushless stepper motor and enables accurate movements, a reliable and low power consumption and a minimal maintenance.
This system features advanced technology that adapts to your needs and it is available with or without inverter according to the type of you PV installation.
VGP PVHT 2106 with no inverter
On the other hand, we also introduce the option of getting the full tracker system without inverter, which is a highly recommended alternative for photovoltaic plants above 500 kWp.
Thanks to our design, tracking electronics and motor can be fed with direct current and thus by the energy generated by the PV modules, connecting to one of the PV strings. With this possibility, we offer you the advantage of avoiding the need to connect the tracker to the AC grid.
Increase of energy production
The fact of being a single-axis tracker allow to reduce costs and to increase the energy production thanks to its east-west movement.
In addition, our exclusive design allows to increase the number of modules installed, incrementing the output density of the system and thus further improving the profitability of your PV project.
With VGP PVHT 2106 we bring you the solution for building large, reliable, profitable and highly efficient solar farms.
- Pole mounted single axis tracker using maintenance free bearings and slew actuator. Reliable and low power consumption brushless stepper motors.
- Continuous astronomical tracking control system for increased reliability and reduced consumption. Backtracking option.
- 12 segments of 9 modules per segment, each segment based on a structural square steel tube.
- 6 strings of 18 modules per string.
- Using 16% efficiency 72 cell REC Solar photovoltaic modules mounted in landscape arrangement, favoring proper actuation of bypass diodes when backtracking option is avoided.
- Integrated 98% efficient ABB PRO 33 three-phase inverter with individual string monitoring. RS485/Modbus communications.
- Tracking structure optimized for REC PV modules. Main assembly steps consist in riveting components together (wings to central square tubes and modules to wings), speeding up system installation.
- No welding or trimming of components required.
|Solar aperture||210,6 m2|
|PV cells||156 mm square, poly-crystalline|
|Cells per module||72|
|Modules per system||108|
|Tilting span||-60/+60 degrees|
DC Performance (using REC 315PE72)
|Isc||54,54 A||43,86 A|
|Voc||819 V||772 V|
|Impp||51,72 A||41,16 A|
|Vmpp||662 V||625 V|
|Pmpp||34.020 W||25.704 W|
AC Performance (using ABB PRO 33)
|Max. output power||33.000 W|
|Rated voltage||400 V, three phase, 50/60 Hz|
|Footprint||309 m2||441 m2|
|Power density||110 W/m2||77 W/m2|
|1 MW plant size||0,91 Ha||1,29 Ha|