PVAST 196 is a fully integrated 19,6 m2 aperture photovoltaic tracker, including 12 REC 265PE modules, with a total of 3,18 kWp of power.
It is designed to be assembled at decentralized facilities. Once mounted it can be shipped to the field and installed as a single unit and it arrives at its destination ready for use. With this single production process you can optimize logistics and minimize installation and commissioning costs.
- Pole mounted tracker using high accuracy actuators and stepper motors. Continuous tracking system for increased reliability and reduced consumption.
- Advanced ICPVS tracking technology: horizontal internal fixed tube and maintenance free polymer bearings. Possibility of aerial electrical connection.
- Can be installed by driving pole into the ground. Very cheap process for large installations, as it is done using automated equipment. Low environmental impact as can be dismantled using the same machines. Very efficient and cheap to install in multi MW solar farms.
- For small installations concrete foundations can also be used.
- Can be easily installed on top of flat rooftops.
|Solar aperture||19,6 m2|
|PV cells||156 mm square, poly-crystalline|
|Cells per module||60|
|Modules per system||12|
|Elevation span||0/90 degrees|
|Azimuth span||0/360 degrees|
|Isc||9,80 A||7,30 A|
|Voc||457,20 V||432,00 V|
|Impp||8,58 A||6,90 A|
|Vmpp||370,80 V||352,80 V|
|Pmpp||3.180 W||2.424 W|
|Footprint||50 m2||80 m2|
|Power density||60 W/m2||37 W/m2|
|1 MW plant size||1,66 Ha||2,7 Ha|