CPVRS 072 is a fully integrated 7,2 m2 solar aperture 2,16 kWp CPV system.
It is designed to be assembled at decentralised facilities and shipped to the field as a single unit, thus optimizing logistics and minimizing installation and commissioning costs.
It includes triple junction high efficiency cells and concentration optics, allowing for DC 30% system efficiency on STC conditions.
The key of the system are its exclusives technology patents (CPVRS, MISPS, CPVLIS, ICPVS) and its innovative production process, which is divided in the next stages:
- Valldoreix Greenpower sends the components of the system to assembly plants located in the target market.
- Building and test operation of CPVRS systems take place in the assembly plant.
- The product is shipped to the solar fields as a single unit and ready for use.
Valldoreix Greenpower’s goal is to implement this project in all those countries with an optimal weather for concentration systems. That’s why the company needs local partners in each country to help in the production process. Local partners (owners of assembly plants) will be in charge of assembling, shipping, installation and commercializing the product locally.
- CPVRS super-module assembly system, allowing for decentralized manufacturing.
- Receiver panels using CPVLIS laminated interconnection system.
- Pole mounted tracker using high accuracy actuators and stepper motors. Continuous tracking system. Using hybrid tracking strategy and MISPS module integrated sensor.
- Advanced ICPVS tracking technology: Horizontal internal fixed tube and maintenance free polymer bearings. Possibility of aerial electrical connection.
- Can be installed by driving pole into the ground. Very cheap process for large installations, as it is done using automated equipment. Low environmental impact as can be dismantled using the same machines. Very efficient and cheap to install in multi MW solar farms.
- For small installations concrete foundations can also be used.
- Can be easily installed on top of flat rooftops.
- Available in low voltage (LV) and high voltage (HV) configurations.
|Solar Aperture||7,2 m2|
|Cell Size||55,3 mm square|
|Focal Lenght||233 mm (F 1,1)|
|Lens Size||150 mm square|
|Lens Composition||SOG panel composed of 4×5 lenses, 620×770 mm|
|Panels per system||16|
|Cells per system||320|
|Elevation span||0/90 degrees|
|Azimuth span||0/360 degrees|
|Isc||5,36 A||4,89 A||2,68 A||2,44 A|
|Voc||500 V||469 V||1000 V||939 V|
|Impp||4,93 A||4,45 A||2,46 A||2,22 A|
|Vmpp||440 V||412 V||879 V||824 V|
|FF||79 %||79 %||79 %||79 %|
|Pmpp||2.162 W||1.833 W||2.162 W||1.833 W|
|Efficiency||30 %||28 %||30 %||28 %|
|Footprint||18 m2||30 m2|
|Power density||120 W/m2||72 W/m2|
|1 MW plant size||0,83 Ha||1,39 Ha|