Watterflow is a holistic energy monitoring and control system designed to optimize energy management of grid-connected and off-grid renewable energy systems.
- Holistic optimization algorithms, which can control both electrical and thermal loads for energy optimization, maximizing instant renewable consumption and minimizing battery utilization or surpluses poured to the grid
- Integrates with PV inverters (PowerOne, SMA, Fronius)
- Can be integrated with heat pumps and thermal storage systems
- Can be integrated with contactors and frequency converters
- Based on an industrial open hardware platform with a Linux operating system.
- RS232, RS485, CAN, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports MODBUS and CANOpen
- Maximizing self-consumption of renewable energy
- Programmable load control
- Energy storage and management through thermal and process storage
- Active power limitation
- Web based management interface
- Zero injection funcionality
|-40 C / +85 C